Recent Posts

vineri, 22 martie 2013

MY ALWAYS DREAM





MY ALWAYS DREAM

Oh, my love, my always dream !
You came to me so late
To fulfill all my desires,
To taste the fragrance of my kiss
And touch my pure juvenile lips..

You found my Universe in the rain of Heaven,
The rainbow in the Orchard of Love,
You picked the one color of your dreams,
The ripened fruits of my holy Beauty,
All of them are the bow of God ..!

You felt my arms waiting for you
My lap longing for your head to rest in,
The desire of my fingers to caress you,
Of my lips to touch your eyes and hands,
I am the Oasis of your dry sands..

You know I am the gulf of your sunny days,
The azure lagoon of your hot sweet heart..
For you I'll pour the nectar of all paradisaical wines
Into the empty throat of your burning desire,
I'll make the rivers of your thirst flow..

To flow to the infinite realms of water
Able to lit even the Sun and the stars,
To burn all darks and light our souls
Consumming our flame in fire passion
Lost in Divine Love for ever !

Come to me, my Love,

I've been longing for you so much time,
You are my always dreams fulfilled
We met each other as falls of wonder..
I have a single wish in my existence,
To give birth to a new land of your Eternity !

Haminia Haar,
The Orchard of Love, Nr. 12
Copyrights@March21,2013




0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu