Recent Posts

vineri, 8 martie 2013

INTRODUCTION TO MY POEM - INSIDE THE LOVE -





INSIDE THE LOVE 

By Haminia Haar


INTRODUCTION


" I am a native Romanian and I completed 

my education in Romania, Bucharest.
Since my early age I was always attracted 
towards the beauty of nature. 

The songs of the birds always seemed to

questioning and I always wanted to 
have answers to them.

With the passage of time this curiosity 

aroused and it aroused with no ebbing

I shared my ideas, my thoughts, my queries 

with many people whom I considered.
to be wise enough to talk with and to listen
to me.

But this was the call of nature to the bird of 

my heart and it was nothing but ME
to discover it and it was but Nature my only 
teacher.

Later in time I discovered that my yearnings 

was the feeding to my soul , "the bird of Poesy
" to murtue my wings to make a flight into the 
boundless realm
of Poetry. "


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

My sincere gratitude to my friends who helped
me shape these poems into this book :
- Munir Mezyed - poet, writer and philosopher
- Hanook Gohar - poet and English instructor
- Ursa Karp - poetess
- Tapeshwar Prasad - poet


LIST OF THE POEMS & INDEX

 1.  Lover
 2.  I would paint a rainbow to you
 3.  We don't need to hide and seek
 4.  Who am I for you
 5.  Yours dreams in mine
 6.  Night voice
 7.  Hold me
 8.  My passion
 9.  Why the birds sing
10. Unique
11. Queen
12. My nightingale
13. Smile
14. When I die
15. Who is it
16. Celebrating life
17. Key of truth
18. Thoughts for mother
19. Women thoughts
20. When I miss you
21. Hidden thoughts
22. Grass of home
23. So far away
24. Flame in fire
25. Magic nature
26. I wish
27. What can it be ?
28. Forget me if you can
29. When the green trees burn in fire
30. Little child prayer
31. I was alone
32. Dreaming on the beach
33. Why to come to life
34. Youth and age
35. Moon nights
36. A single dream
37. Twin flames
38. Christmas in winter
39. Dear Jesus
40. Waiting for Christmas
41. Raped mind
42. New town kids
43. Choose
44. River of dream
45. Don't ask


DEDICATION

I dedicate this book to the lovers of
Beauty and Poetry.


Haminia Haar, Romania, 
8th of March, 2013 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu