Recent Posts

joi, 21 martie 2013

HONEY T




HONEY T

Where have you gone, sweet HT ?
I really miss you, can't breath..
Wish you were here with me,
Your gentle smile never left me.

After dreaming a sacred angel
In my life to come,
You came and filled all my desires
With your heavenly gifts.

I can't forget your sweet voice,
Your wisdom and rare charm,
Pronouncing in a unique way
Divine words spread to Mankind.

Why did you do that game to me
That touched my heart so deep,
I can't find the answer yet,
But I still love and adore you.

I love you much, much
And dream your freesia to touch,
Day and night when can't sleep
Hold me in your arms no time.

You are so dear to my soul,
My soft tears flow free
On my pale face and cheeks,
Would you ever set me free ?


Haminia Haar,
The Orchard of Love, Nr.13
Copyrights@March21,2o13

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu