Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 23 februarie 2013

TRUE FEELINGS






TRUE FEELINGS

Why did you ask me about true feelings?
What do you want to know from me ?
You entered with your Love my being,
New sensations you gave to me..

I have never felt such sweet sensations
And mind relaxation so deep..
Vibrations were the manifestation
Your gentle words melt me indeed..

How's possible to happen to my mind ?
Are you a magician or a lyre ?
Amazing tender, gentle Voice you own !
Your Freesia makes me feel the fire..

Relaxed body and mind singing the sky
Forgetting totally the Life ..
But how good I feel without working mind
Angels guarding eternally..

Thus,

When we belong to God's Light trinity
We start to understand our Life
Like Beauty, Paradise, Infinity
Shining into our hearts so bright !

It's the single answer to the question
When the true feelings come to us,
We must know this Holy situation
Is God's wish to enjoy Us !

Haminia Haar, 
The Orchard of love, Nr.20
Copyrights@March17,2013












0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu