Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 20 octombrie 2012

SO FAR AWAY





SO FAR AWAY

Why do you live so far away from me,

So much distance between, Ocean and Sea ?
The vibes of our Souls sing so lovely
On the strings of night, Stars shining brightly..

I can hear your sounds and you can hear mine,

We have no obstacles in Life and mind..
I can touch your unbelievable Love,
With nothing else than my childish pure heart !

Universe is a beautiful place to play,

Moon is the lightening ball for our game,
For Heavenly dance in the Light of stars,
No matter if it is the Earth or Mars..

World looks like being different, but it is not,

Two hearts in One are always hot..
I am with your Being and Breath today,
By your side I will ever, ever stay !

For we are twins in Love eternally,

Blessed by God to live so beautifully !

Haminia Haar,

"Inside the Love, Nr. 23
Copyrights@October19,2012





1 comentarii:

Rrodia spunea...


Haminia Haar: Do you like far away love ? Is it worth living ?

D Dori Georges: More than love, more than unification..., Soul mates...

Vaikunthanath Kaviraj: Yes, I do. In our philosophy, separation make the heart grow fonder. It is called vipralambha and means union in separation.

Mohan Johari: Two hearts in One are always hot..
I am with your being and breath today,
By your side I will ever, ever stay..,you are so expressive Maestro that Love needs a new definition and dimensions from you . Great work I am astonished on your selection of words !!!


Charanjeet Singh Lamba : Absence Values The Presence'
Self Practicing Innocence Ever Seeks All Of Self In Divine Essence' Sister Haminia Haar Ji` Distance Make Love Grow - Flair & Fine'

Lorraine Cohen : awesomeness thank u for sharing with me sweet soul that u r warm blessings luvzzzzzzzzzzz and many hugs for u G d bless!

Dom Colucci :Author You still are far away from me*

I feel your Love from far away
It enters my heart and it does stay
But it can only be more real being close to me
As my Soul* will be satisfied in what I see
For it is only on a piece of glass that is so clear
But your presence is only in heart and not so near. Thank you my dearest Haminia




Tapeshwar Prasad :The vibes of Love

Ileana Rindasu Wonderful poem, Haminia!

Theresa Schreieck :You are waxing so poetic

Trimiteți un comentariu