Recent Posts

duminică, 14 octombrie 2012

Message from Dianne Rousseau PHD



"The one I received my PhD from, IOU (2006-2010, 
granted 8-2010), delegates from other Universities 
when I spoke at the international IOU Conferences 
2005-2011 in India, from Italy, England, Indonesia, 
Germany, USA, Netherlands, Japan, Bangladesh, 
Taipei, some are integrating it. 

I am dearly grateful to my Professor who passed in 
2008, he had started the idea and asked delegates 
from top Universities to come, and some are placing 
it in. 

It fills your heart, beautiful Haminia Haar, we are 
indeed the same Breath as God, and day by day it is 
changing, little by little, the open minds and hearts, 
an Innovative move in Higher Education ... a global 
sharing taking place, learning of cultures with respect, 
placing the humaneness for each other and care for 
all life... we are seeing a transformation coming..."

Dianne Rousseau PhD

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu