Recent Posts

duminică, 21 octombrie 2012

GRASS OF HOME





GRASS OF HOME

I like to lie on your garden green grass,
To feel so free and happy thinking of you,
My thoughts meet yours much high on the Mars,
Like all the shining stars with the same view.

I heard your voice so many times in truth,
Never have I seen you, but you rule my mind,
It's like we were twin souls in the same womb,
Dancing the lyrics of love and beauty so kind !

I know we were painted with the same colors,
Like a wonderful rainbow that takes the breath,
Symphony of musical rain-drops lovers,
With the sweet fragrance of summer breeze.

I want to get drunk together with you, too
Drunk of love and ready forever to die,
To taste the nectar of ecstasy through you,
Universe greets our souls union by fly .

Love is celebration of life hearts from God,
No matter where it happens, on heaven or Earth,
It's the best feeling we all know, dear Lord,
Paradise we were given as gift since birth !

Haminia Haar,
October 2012


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu