Recent Posts

miercuri, 29 august 2012

VIOLIN ATTRACTS ALL HEARTS IN THE WORLD



Violin music attracts all hearts in the world, 
may they be children, parents or grandparents, 
they all come to listen the strings of touching 
music, to feel the happiness in their souls, to 
cry with true tears on their cheeks, to sing and
dance on the heavenly sounds, to forget about 
reality and live the Paradise ! 

Violin is my favorite instrument which makes 
my heart and mind fly to the sky... 

As I consider that every day is our birthday, I 
send to you my musical special gift for your 
birthday, the  best violin player in Europe, 
Andre Rieu and his orchestra, in a wonderful 
show in Italy ! 

Enjoy this concert and be happy !

Haminia Haar,
Cluj, 11 July 2012

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu