Recent Posts

duminică, 12 august 2012

LONGING FOR A POET






LONGING FOR A POET

Dear poet friend,

I feel so comfortable reading these beautiful 
words !

You are like an angel who takes care of me all time,
all seasons and this is such a hopeful feeling !

My angel, you are invisible above all, above the 
clouds and the blue sky smiling at me and giving
me courage to live..

Among the drops of purity I come to dance with the 
rain in summer.. 

I am waiting for the bright rays to shine my cheeks 
and warm them when I shiver in winter..

I like the old fragrance, your warm arms and flowers 
on my path.. 

I feel your music in my heart and mind not only in 
the evening.. 

I will travel very happy and safe in your embrace 
on my journey from birth to death.. 

I will not weep when we will meet our togetherness,
I will laugh and enjoy the moment !

Haminia Haar,
"Haminia for Humanity"
Copyrights@August,2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu