Recent Posts

joi, 19 iulie 2012

"MY DEAR MR. X .." - LETTER WRITTEN BY DR. HAHNEMANN TO A PATIENT





What an interesting letter written by dr. Hahnemann !! 


I think that his patient was a close friend to him because
he started with " My dear Mr. X ..."  


He wrote such a long letter! It is hard to believe that he 
had so much time to write letters.. 


He gives the patient very unusual pieces of advice like 
" if you are a philosopher you will become healthy ..., 
laugh at the fools who wish to make you unhappy..., obtain 
a little indifference,coolness and calmness , then you will 
be what I wish you to be..., consider yourself first ..., live 
tranquilly and you will attain old age ..., the happiness of
life concerns more than everything else..., moderate work,
no solicitude of mind and you will see marvellous things ...". 


I totally agree with these very true words about life and 
about how we must live to be healthy .


I would like very much to be so beautiful taken into conside-
ration by my physician who cures me but it is very hard to 
think that it is possible if the doctor is not my close friend . 


Anyway, this letter is a very good lesson for any homeopathic
physician who wants to be the same with dr. Hahnemann in 
medicine activity. 


My poor opinion only,


Haminia,
19 July 2012

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu