Recent Posts

miercuri, 11 iulie 2012

MESSAGE TO GOOD STUDENTS





"Dear kid, 


Please always welcome change , it brings new horizons 
to explore, newer people to meet, newer experiences to
have and never claim for not be there in university. 


You people have spent your beautiful days there, full of
youth, full of effort. Lets assume you people will not be 
there then your alma-mater will travel along with you 
continent to continent. 


You will miss alot as all others do. 


Never make yourselves distant from your universities, 
fellows and teachers as this will be your failed attempt, 
I assure you. 


You would be happy to know my respected teacher for 
programming and my fellows are also reading our 
conversations on this post. 


Very inspirational writer from other country @Haminia 
Haar is also here to respond our words. 


I hope you got my points, If no, dont worry , I know you 
from very first day in university 4 years back, you 
always proved very argumentative, 


I appreciate your craze to know the things in much 
better form. Keep it up! " 


F. Master Teacher 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu