Recent Posts

miercuri, 25 iulie 2012

DREAMING ON THE BEACH



DREAMING ON THE BEACH

Lying on the golden sand of the shining beach,
Listening to the music waves of the Black Sea
I feel I am nothing looking to the high sky,
Whispering the nature sounds make my mind fly.

Sunlight is my master now, I am like a hot ray

I don't feel my body, my legs, where are they ?
I'm burning like a flame, what happens to me ?
I can not think, I can not stay, I'll go to swim ..

Cold good water, how gentle you heal my heat..

Your flute knows so well to harmonize all things !
My soul and being are so abandoned in life
Like morning sun rays breeze the clouds high.

Beautiful nature, blissful  house of our Lord 

Do I know what is possible to live in this world ?
I have never seen my lover, where can he be ?
In my heart, I think, he is far away from me..

So lovely colored pebbles I see on the sand ..

I pick them up for the home collection I have,
Small stones from river since I was a little girl,
Nightly fairy tales to sleep, I was ever told ..

Now, Greek  music comes to my ears from Creet ,

Paradise in my mind, paradise at my feet...
How nice to sleep with open eyes all our dreams,
Wonderful fly in Universe, sometimes we live !

Haminia Haar,

"Haminia for Humanity", Nr.46
Copyrights@July,2012






0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu