Recent Posts

miercuri, 27 iunie 2012

My fb friend upset... Some people like to hurt the others...







Friends, I have never studied any book on Love, 
I am not good with my English grammar, I never 
visit many sites to find quotes on 'Love'. 

I simply share my feelings on love. 

Some may agree and some may not but it doesn't 
mean that I am trying to get superiority in it and 
down grading others.

I am extremely sorry if anyone got hurt by my posts, 
my quotes, my pics.

Today I am really sad for being blamed for preaching 
without any feelings and that too by a close friend. 

If so, then I'll rather prefer to stay away from this 
beautiful world of 'love'.

Let them enjoy it who has a good knowledge of it, 
good command over their English, good sense of 
humor, 
good understanding of others' feelings.

Let the world be for them only who want to see 
this world on their foot. 

I am not good because I can't do that. 

I got hurt in the PAST, I am hurt NOW and I do not 
want to get hurt in FUTURE also.

I believed that our critics are our strength but now
I feel that our critics are our killers. 

They can go to any extent to tarnish your image.

So, please forgive me. I regret for not serving my 
BEST to you and for wasting your valuable time.

BS

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu