Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 30 iunie 2012

HELPING POOR PEOPLE IN THE STREET WITH A BOTTLE OF WATER







Thank you , Haminia !


Interesting observation about the begger I gave
a bottle of water at the crossroads.


My action in this matter was at my personal level 
and immediate action was required as another 
human being was dying of thirst and asking for 
water .


He asked for water and the Universe provided it . 


I was just a guide or the messenger for providing .


Majority of the Governments around the world are 
insensitive to the needs of the poor and whenever 
they do provide it never reaches the poor , as 
corruption takes care of that . 


It is the NGO'S and organizations like U.N. Red 
Cross , OXFAM etc who are doing commendable 
work in taking care  of the world's poor and much
more needs to be done .


God Bless them !


I. Deepak 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu