Recent Posts

vineri, 13 ianuarie 2012

MY CONVERSATION WITH PETER KAY, LECTURER AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA ABOUT THE LIGHT IN THE UNIVERSE






  •                                          Dr. Peter Kay, lecturer in Homeopathy at the University of Western Australia





    Haminia :


    Peter Kay, everything is moving in Universe, how can you say that moving energy alterates the activity of some genes ?
    In a moving life all the activities are moving, not altering. The Light gives us Life ! There are many philosophers, physicists, religions and men of different sciences who proved what is Life and Light as much as they could. Nobody could prove from where we have our
    Breath...


    Peter Kay :


    Haminia, Light is not essential for life because there are many creatures that are born, live and die in complete darkness. I agree though that light is very important in many ways, it is very important for making vitamin D. It can also be very dangerous because it certainly damages our DNA and can cause lethal cancers such as melanoma. I simply want to put another view to you.


    Haminia :


    Dear Peter, you can not give me another view about Light, because I have many cases of grave sick people whom I healed with the Light, the Universal Energy. I speak and write only from my own experience. Light is Life ! I studied more than 10 years the laws of the universe and many sciences like : physics, metaphysics, synergy, psychology, religions, philosophy, spirituality etc. So, all my opinions are based on experience. If you wish I can teach you Reiki. I am Karuna Reiki Master. Reiki = Universal Energy. Reiki was founded by the Japanese physician Mikao Usui who healed many thousands of people during his life and let after him millions of Reiki masters all over the world who heal the people without any tool but the Energy of the Universe. Our secret is how to take it from the universe...


    Peter Kay :


    The homeopath Dr.Rashid has argued that the conversion of ATP to ADP is
    in fact the vital force of life, please see :





    Haminia:


    Peter Kay, I read the article written by dr. Rashid. My opinion is that ATP is not natural Energy, it is artificial and the life created
    by ATP can not be a human life...It is very strange and dangerous if the men of science try to replace the natural Energy we have from God with a manipulated energy created in some laboratories. Dr. Rashid mentions that all the population can be manipulated by ATP in order to restore their lost energy with new artificial energy.I wonder who wants to replace the human race with some robots ? I can imagine that there are a lot of leaders on the Earth who want to destroy the Humanity and to create for them robotic soldiers, as dr. Rashid says in his article. Dr. Rashid is not a physician, he is a physicist who studied Homeopathy without having experience in practicing homeopathy which he wants to change into a " New Homeovitality " by creating artificial energy and a new " life " as only God was able to create. He thinks that he is a new God maybe, a new creator of life. Now I understand why you say that you don't believe in God and in Light ! You believe in the artificial life created in laboratories which is described like living with batery that can be filled or not filled with " vital force=life " as you call ATP. This is a very bad research for Humanity ! I hope that God will not allow these men of science to destroy Life and Humanity !

    Peter Kay :


    Dear Haminia, I much appreciate your comments. I was certainly not attempting to impose my views on you, I was merely explaining the rational behind my views. I certainly respect your views and acknowledge and respect the wonderful work that you do. Clearly, over the years you have learned many new things so that you can offer even greater benefits to those who
    seek your help. As health care professionals, we all have a responsability to do that and do our best to help the community. Homeopathy is a remarkable health care modality. Today, it is very much practiced on the basis of information that was available around 200 years ago. As I said before, what I and others in many parts of the world now are doing is to take advantage of new health care discoveries that have emerged in recent times and enable the community to enjoy their bountiful benefits via the system of homeopathy. In my opinion, it is neglectful not to do so. We already have great co-ordinators such as Dr.Goncalves in Portugal and Dr. Harave in India with whom I work closely on complex genetic diseases such as Angelmans.


    Dr. Prasad Shetye :


     Dr. Peter Kay , 
    A HUMBLE SUGGESTION ...
    In your above comment you write. ... "Homeo is used to describe the fact that the sequence of DNA in the products is exactly the same as the sequence of the gene that it has been designed to target" ...

    Don't what to get into any argument or discussion but just change the name to HOMO i.e 'same' as you mention in your understanding ... HOMO VITALITY ... and viola !!! .... all the correlation to HOMOEOPATHY will wane off !! This has nothing got to do with HOMOEOPATHY as HOMOEO means SIMILAR *NOT* SAME !! It is likes cure likes NOT same cure same !!

    Below is the root of English words form Greek ...
    hom(o)-: means same, from Greek-ὁμός (homos)
    E.g. homophone, or e.g. Homovitality.

    home(o)-: means like, from Greek-ὅμοιος (homoios)
    E.g. homeostasis, Homoeopathy.

    In "Homoeopathy" ... the eo is one i.e 'e' is conjoined with 'o' ... but it is cumbersome to type as there is no representation of it on the keyboard and cannot be picked by the one who reads, if he/she does not have the font installed on the system.

    Thanks and apologies if I have hurt anybody's feelings.





    Haminia:


    • Dr. Prasad Shetye, very good explanation of the two words " Homeopathy" and " Homeovitality" which can be confused by the future generation of students in Homeopathy. I agree with your suggestion for dr. Peter Kay to use the name " HOMO VITALITY " for his discovery because anybody can make the difference between the two sciences and it will never be confused with HOMEOPATHY . It is not good at all for anybody to make confusion between the Natural Vital force from Homeopathy and an artificial "vital force" discovered by dr. Peter Kay in laboratory. Dr. Hahnemann used in Homeopathy the VITAL FORCE that we were given by God, the Creator, as Breath and energy in our body and mind. The " vital force " and " New life " discovered by dr. Kay can never be compared with the Universal Life, the Universal Energy and Natural Vital Force of all things, beings and human beings created by God ( Divine Power). I am not against dr. Kay's discover because the men of science always discover something new, but it's good for him not to make confusion and not to confuse the others who don't know too much about the vital force. As I know dr. Peter Kay doesn't believe in God and if he discovered another " life " and " vital force " and compares it with the Natural Vital Force used by dr. Hahnemann in Homeopathy it means that he compares himself with God and from this theory the people can believe that he wants to prove that all of us are fool people to believe in God=Allah . He attacks all the religions in the world, not only Homeopathy and the sense of the Vital Force.


    • Haminia :

      Dr. Peter Kay, I hope you are not angry with me for my opinion. I agree with everything you discover if it is accepted by all the men of science in the world to be true but don't use Homeopathy as a bad example and never say that dr. Hahnemann didn't know the vital force and you know it. He created a proved healing Art of Medicine and science for more than 200 years till now and many other hundreds of years from now on. Dr. Hahnemann was a great visioner and gifted physician who was able to transcend his time and our time, too, as I can see that some homeopaths from today can not understand how is the Natural Vital force working even if they use it and have very good results in healing the people's suffering of all the diseases. Homeopathy restores the sickness into Health with the help of the homeopathic medicines based on Natural Vital Force. Dr. Hahnemann was able to print in the process of succussion the Vital Force and much other information for all the diseases and this is hard to understand by some of the homeopaths even if they are happy to see that the homeopathic remedies are magical remedies for human beings and beings. I wish you all the best in your research !


    By Haminia Haar,
    13 of January 2012

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu