Recent Posts

marți, 3 ianuarie 2012

LETTER FROM FANI FROM HOME



 Dear Haminia,

Thank you so much,
good evening there !

yes my dear I reached at home on 16th August early morning.

Yes everything is fine. till my first day here, I am working at home
day and night. so many things to settle down including Wall repairings
and paints, new doors and windows of new drawing room for guests. 

All of the family members are happy especially mother. Here is one
problem, I am not able to settle myself with new environment, all time
mentioning bad points here, all time criticising rule voilating
transport system and dirty environment on the roads. 

On the other hand side, here is no news about terrorism, hardly i
heard anything like terrorism. so peaceful city it is or may be no one is 
used to read newspaper regularly, so no news no tensions .everybody
is busy at work.

Yes I will appear in Cambridge test soon, Let me check my other mails.
how are you my dear? I am so sorry, I could not contact due to all
time working at home just like labourer. ... very funny style , all
kids helping to complete all works.

thank you so much for your care. please take care. soon we will talk
at live coverage.

irfan

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu