Recent Posts
vineri, 27 ianuarie 2012
I LIKE ALBERT EINSTEIN'S QUOTATIONS VERY MUCH
Publicat de
Rrodia
Dear Charanjeet Singh Lamba,
My writing about Albert Einstein is also his quotation but I used
my words because I don't remember exactly his words about his
habit of asking his grand mother about his discoveries...
So, you can read two precious quotations said by Einstein. I like
his quotations and wisdom very much. He also said, if you don't
know, other very shining words : " If God didn't allow me to use
His Mind, I wouldn't have discovered anything".
He was very much connected with divinity and universe. I read
his life written by more writers and men of science.
All the people agree with the idea that Albert Einstein is the
greatest man of science in the world. Of course, there are some
human beings who think that they are smarter than Albert Einstein
but they will not remain in the History of Mankind !!
Haminia

0 comentarii:
Trimiteți un comentariu