Recent Posts

duminică, 15 ianuarie 2012

ABOUT THE VITAL FORCE IN HOMEOPATHY AND REIKI







To Dr. Roger van Zandvoort :


When the vital force is deranged and its missing can be
felt by the patient as a disease, as the doctors say, it 
must be filled with the necessary energy again until the 
whole body and mind are healthy again.


I practice it while healing my patients and I also can see 
with the third eye = my power of mind how much energy 
the people need. 


It's very simple for me to understand dr.Hahnemann's 
theory and to practice it without any tool or medicine...


It seems unbelievable but this is true. It's not a secret 
how I take the energy from the universe : I was taught 
by many spiritual masters from many countries during 
ten years. 


I have to connect my mind with the Light = Universal 
energy and to send it to the human being who asks me 
to help. 


If he asks for divine healing, his vibrations are very good 
to be able to receive the necessary energy needed by his 
body and mind. It's not hard at all. 


I think that it is very useful for all the physicians to know
this miraculous method of knowing by their power of mind
and senses how much energy the patient has in his body
and mind ( diagnosis ) and how to give him it again until 
the permanent health. 


This technique is very rapid, gentle and permanent as dr. 
Hahnemann said. 


This is why I was attracted by Homeopathy and started 
to study it with the help of some good Indian homeopaths 
and of dr. Roger van Zandvoort who was the first who 
invited me to a homeopathic group and gave me the 
chance to understand Homeopathy step by step more and 
more. 


I am grateful to him and I think that his decision was God's 
will. I thank dr. Roger von Zandvoort very much and I must
say that he has a very good connection with divinity for the 
benefit of Humanity. 


God blessed us !


 Haminia Haar - Karuna Reiki Master & others.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu