Recent Posts

miercuri, 14 septembrie 2011

TO BE OR NOT TO BE A COMMON PERSON



Dear Baldev ,


I think that it's a misunderstanding of the words
"common" and "uncommon" between us. What is
your meaning of being "common" ?

I am a simple human being , God gave me the same
breath as to the others, so I am a common person
but in the same time, I am not so common and you
are also not so common if you are able to observe
everything happening around you and write about
all things for the other people know !

My window is open to the whole Universe, my dear !
Please, give me the link of your newspaper. I want to
read and to know what you write.

I was very close the Indian people during the
revolution, every day ! I support Anna Hazare and
his team in their fight against corruption.

Am I a common person or not ?


Haminia

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu