Recent Posts

miercuri, 14 septembrie 2011

SPANISH AND ROMANIAN, LATIN LANGUAGES




Dear friends,

I'll write for you a nice poem for children in
Spanish and Romanian languages, to see the
difference between them.

I think that you will understand both languages.

Spanish original version :

" Por la calle de Carerras
Passo un perrito
Passo una Carerra
I le corto su rabito
Pobre perrito
Como lloraba por su rabito!" .

Now, Romanian version :

" Pe calea carutelor
Trecea un catelus
Trecea o caruta
Si i-a taiat codita
Bietul catelus
Ce mai plangea dupa codita sa !"

English version :

" On the way of the carts
A little dog was passing
But a cart passed too
And it cut his little tail
Poor doggy
How was he crying for
his dear tail !"

I hope you start this day
with a little Joy !


Haminia

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu