Recent Posts

marți, 13 septembrie 2011

NEW LETTER TO MY PAKISTANI POET FRIEND



Dear friend N.,


It's my turn to apologize on getting so late in replying back to
your letter.
This summer the temperature was and they still is
very hot to 40 degree
Celsius and I am sure that it influenced
me very much.

I couldn't work or do
anything during the day because the air
in the house was hard to breath. I Used
the air conditioned in
my room and I got sick two weeks because I didn't know
how
to fix it to the best.I made wind in the house and too cold air.
I also slept
with the window open during the night when the
air became better to breath and
the air conditioned, too.

We, in Romania, have never had such temperature and we
were not prepared
to face them. Today the weather is better
and I decided to cook some plum jam
for winter. In the other
summer months I also cooked strawberry jam, peaches jam,

apricots , black cherry and plums jam for all the family and
all winter and spring .

All we cook at home is very natural,and very tasty and I can
eat only natural
products. If I buy from the mall everything is
very expensive and are not tasty, they
are made with chem-
icals. That was my activity in this summer, except reading

and writing a lot .


I like reading very much
and I'd like to write so many things...
on my blog for the Romanians but what I'd
like to write will
not like some people...and so, I think and think when to write
the Truth...
The writers who write the truth "happen" to have
different accidents or to die without

reasons...

You make me laugh, saying that at the age of 30 you feel like
being 60 ...
I feel am am 22 years old into my soul and I act like
that.....I like laughing a lot
and listening to music and to have
smart and wise people around me and I have
them. God
helped me very much ! Thank God !


As about poetry, yes it is the expression of love, we are ins-
pired by love and I also
feel that I am inspired to write by
some special and beautiful persons m words,
music, painting,
reality ...

Everything inspires me to write, but not poetry like you.

And not English because i don't know English enough to
write what I think and need
to write, so I write Romanian and
English only for fb comments.


In Romania there is only Romanian language as an official
one, all the others
are foreign languages and everybody
choose if he /she wants to study a
foreign language or not.
I wanted to learn English, French, Spanish and German

but unfortunately I can't use these languages because
everybody speak Romanian
language here.

I am happy to have the opportunity to read and to write
small comments on fb
and to have one or two friends
with who I speak on Skype from time to time in order

to not forget my English. The other languages I think that
I have forgotten them 60 %...


You are a great writer in English if you write such amazing
beautiful poems who
make all the people feel touched into
their hearts and souls...

When reading your
poems I feel loving you very much, don't
worry about it, it is something that comes
into my heart :
much warmth, much desire o love, happiness and the stress
from
my mind flying away....

You will publish some books, for sure ! You must do it for US,
for the happiness
of your readers and of all the people whom
you heal their sufferings , stress and
give them the hope of
Love and life !!!


Dear friend, after such a long time of knowing each other and
my knowing other
persons from fb and from Pakistan you
are the single who proved me all time
a real friendship, an old
friendship now, and the same seriousness and confidence

you offered to me. I am happy to have such a good friend and
talented poet !
God bless you timeless with the same qualities !

Did you start to write " The Bridge " about one of your regrets
in life ? A girl...
I think that it will be a great success for you and
for the readers, a wonderful
written novel. I wish you much
Inspiration and happiness into your heart while
writing....

Congratulations for starting your PH in Physics !
I know that you started your courses on the 5th of September
and I think that
you will like the colleagues, the teachers and
the research, too !


Do you like Physics so much ? This science is very modern
now and very
important....We are all made of water and material,
except our Soul who belongs
to God's power and us temporarily.

By knowing Physics, you can discover many
news in our
Universe.... I am also interested in Metaphysics and Synergy...
I'd like
to know many things about our life on the earth...

We could speak and write to each other much time and I am
sure I'll love
listening to your experience of life and knowledge
about so many things I don't know,
including your Islam
religion and the hard to understand life in Pakistan. I mean

the bad things that happens there...You and other good at
heart people must
change your life in a normal life...It's too
much with so much death ...


You know my thoughts and faith in God, the Creator and I wish
all the people
fight against the ugly minded leaders who go
on with wars and killing people.

I am sure that peace can be brought by peace, by much wisdom
and understanding
life on the earth, life of all the Humanity ! It
was given by God, it's not the property
of any rich man or high
politician. They must understand this , they must be reminded it.


My Dear , listening to music is my daily pleasure and silence of
my heart and mind.
Please, send me good music when you find ..
I also send you what I think you like !


You can send me anything you think that I should know about
Pak and life, too !


Love and peace from me,
God bless you, me and all the people !

Haminia
( I send you a beautiful song composed and written by Rabindranath Tagore )

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu