Recent Posts

marți, 12 iulie 2016

COMMENT UPON MY POEM ' MUCH TIME AGO ' FROM CHARLES FORD


COMMENT UPON MY POEM ' MUCH TIME AGO '

Charles Ford 

A very lovely poem, filled with sensitivities and experiences of wonder! Wow, I was pulled into all its beautiful scenes of awareness, that kept me wondering with much anticipation. I want to answer those questions in the light of hope, we can purely fantasize with all our imaginations, but somewhere reality steps in and reveals itself as what we think is actually what is, my dear bright friend, your words are spirited with love and hope! That touch my heart with inspiration, and the joys of spirit........stay bless with the letters of spiritHaminia Haar  ................................................/the Poet/

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu