Recent Posts

luni, 29 decembrie 2014

STUPID WOMAN . I HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT HER AND HER POEMS ! SHE SAYS THAT I USED AT LEAST 20 OF HER POEMS TO WRITE ONE...OH, MY GOD !


Poetry Plagiarism added a new photo.
17 hrs · 
Like ·  · 
  • Haminia Haar
    Write a comment...
HOW HAMINIA HAAR PLAGIARIZED POEMS IN MEMORY OF A FRIEND WHO PASSED AWAY, ENTITLED "REST IN PEACE", "FABIENNE MY BELLE" AND FRAGMENTS FROM "CAN YOU FEEL ANGEL'S KISS" AND ALSO FRAGMENTS FROM "YOU ARE" BY MARGARET KOWAL, USING ALL THESE POEMS IN HER'S "MY ANGEL"
“REST IN PEACE”
BY MARGARET KOWAL
I hug your soul
my angel
my sister Fabienne..
You are
not a memory to me,
you are reality
You are Love
that resides in my heart..
Margaret Kowal
©May 14, 2014
“FABIENNE MA BELLE”
BY MARGARET KOWAL
My angel, my dear
We will meet again
I will not cry
You are among
the bluest shades of sky..
I will not interfere
With your destiny of Divine
So you can be at home,
The home of light,
Shining more beautiful
And even more bright…
You will always feed
the hearts in need
With the oceans
of love.. Indeed..
You gentle soul,
giving and kind
The teacher of Love,
Crystal pure
Intuitive mind,
Beautiful thoughts
In whatever you endure..
Your rainbows touched me
with a smile of allure..
Kisses on your heart
My angel, my soul sister
We will never part..
Margaret Kowal ©May 14, 2014
“CAN YOU FEEL ANGEL’S KISS” (fragment)
BY MARGARET KOWAL
Can you feel angel’s kiss,
the raindrops on your face……
Can you feel angel’s kiss
With the first ray
As you open your eyes
Starting new day
With a smile……
Margaret Kowal ©2013
“YOU ARE” (Fragment)
BY MARGARET KOWAL
You are the silence of lake
You are loud waterfall
You are my inspiration
You are all…
Margaret Kowal ©2011
______________________
"I AM YOUR ANGEL”
BY HAMINIA HAAR
I am your angel
Not hidden in your dreams,
The glory of the stars
And your inspiration,
The tender sun ray
Kissing daily your face,
The soft breeze of your soul !
I am the colors of the rainbow
Reflected in your mirror.
Open your heart
To see my light
And paint them all !
You are not a stranger in this life ,
You are a drop of me ,
The fire for the ice,
The words of all the books,
The imperfection of perfection
Like stars and light !
Haminia Haar ,
"Haminia for Humanity"
Copyrights@November,2014
Like ·  ·  MARGARET KOWAL 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu