Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 6 decembrie 2014

MY CONVERSATION WITH MARCELLINO AVERSANO ABOUT MY POEM "MY ROMANTIC POET' WHICH I SENT TO ITALY AT THE INTERNATIONAL POETRY CONTEST AT HIS INVITATION. HE LIKED MY POEM AND SAID THAT HE WILL SEND ME A DIPLOMA DI MERITO. I AM STILL WAITING..


    • MY CONVERSATION WITH MARCELLINO AVERSANO - POET, ITALY, ABOUT MY POEM ' MY ROMANTIC POET' SENT TO THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEST OF POETRY AT HIS INVITATION IN ITALY in February 2014. 


      Hi, dear Marcellino !

      I have been waiting for your message about the Poetry Contest...but you haven't sent it to me..

      Wish you a Happy Evening !

**********************************************************************************

Today is December 5th and Marcellino Aversano didn't send me
the Diploma di Merito which he told me that he will give for my poem
"MY ROMANTIC POET"

What happened ?

I send him some messages but never replied..

When he read my poem " My Romantic Poet", he said that it is very
beautiful !

Now, why he doesn't send me the Diploma which usually is given 
to the participants at the contest ?

One day, maybe he will remember his words about my poem...He 
liked my poem so much and many other poets from other countries
liked it very much,

Munir Mezyed liked my poem "My Romantic Poet" thinking that 
he is my romantic poet.

Preeth Nambiar also thought that He was my romantic poet, both 
of them asked me.

Haminia Haar, sad...My poem is so beautifully written !

**********************************************************************************

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu