Recent Posts

duminică, 9 noiembrie 2014

My Dear Sweet Honey






  • Krystyna Rudnicka SHE SANG AND DANCED IN A SEA OF EVIL.
    I think that this is a hint ... a great hint.
    Her false once will result in flooding, which is not going to be able to save.
    This poem is a wonderful answers to bad behaviour.
  • November 7 at 8:09pm · Like · 1

    • Dipankar Sadhukhan Thanks dear ma'am Krystyna Rudnicka for your lovely comments on my sonnet!
      The game of the nameless witch has been over. 
      The time has come for the witch to jump in the sea of fire. I have already removed the mask of the devil. The more I will succeed, the more the witch will burn in the fire of jealousy. I blocked the witch in May, 2013. The witch is a wicked soul as well as a liar. To know the truth, please contact me. I will show my blocked list.


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu