Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 1 noiembrie 2014

MY ANSWERS TO THE ATTACKS OF THE CRAZY MEN WHOM I BLOCKED FROM MY LIST OF FACE BOOK FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T STOP WRITING ME THAT THEY LOVED ME VERY VERY MUCH...THEY WANTED TO MEET ME, TO MARRY ME...YOU CAN IMAGINE THESE MUSLIMS AND INDIANS


Dear friend,

Your intuition and knowledge in literature are very
good ! All my poems are written from my deep feelings. 
Maybe there are some poets who are jealous on my
success and they write dirty words about me. 

I will post on my wall something I discovered today: 
a poet who started to write his first poems in English 
after he read my many poems published in my books,
wrote on his Face Book wall that I use a false name, I 
use pictures from GOOGLE, I use a false name for my 
blog, my Face Book account is false and my Album
 " HAMINIA'S POETRY " is false.

Oh, my God ! How can they be false ? I have only this
account on Face Book : Haminia Haar and two Albums
with poems and card poems : HAMINIA'S POETRY and 
HAMINIA CARD POEMS which you know. 

He insults me and one of her FB woman/poetess, too 
directly on my album with poems "Haminia's Poetry". 
I blocked her comment,. of course. 

Who give them the right to offend me in such a way ? 
They don't know me, they know only my poems. I would
like to know that there are not many Indian men who 
make fool of women and of me, too.

How to copy IDEAS ? Who is able to copy IDEAS ? 
About Love all the poets in the world wrote with passion . 

Even if I wanted to copy Shakespeare, I would not be 
able. Is anybody able in the world ? Is anybody able to 
copy Rumi ? 

Some Romanians asked me why I didn't translate into 
English our national poet, Mihai Eminescu, whose poems 
I like very much. I gave my answer to those Romanians :
I am not able to translate into any foreign language 
Eminescu's wonderful and unique verses ! 

I am very happy to have been inspired by God to translate
into Romanian the great Arabic poet, Munir Mezyed who 
lives In Romania, at his request. I translated for him about
400 poems from which he published some. 

I wanted to make him known in Romania. I read more than 
1000 poems from Munir Mezyed's books but I can not 
imitate his unique talent in poetry, I have never thought 
to copy his poems. 

It is impossible to copy a poet or an artist ! Who can copy
IDEAS and GIFTS from GOD ? Who can copy the ideas of 
Albert Einstein ? 

Who can copy Leonardo da Vinci in painting or Beethoven 
in Music ?

If the great work of the famous writers, painters, musicians 
can not be copied, how to copy poems, paintings, songs, 
Beauty of the ordinary people ?

Haminia Haar
November1st, 2014


******************************************************

Haminia Haar, today November1st,2014 :

All my poems are written from my deep feelings. 
Maybe there are some poets who are jealous on my success 
and they write dirty words about me. 

I will post on my wall something I discovered today : a poet, 
who started to write his first poems in English after he read 
my many poems published in my books, wrote on his Face 
Book wall that I use a false name, I use pictures from GOOGLE,
I use a false name for my blog, my Face Book account is false 
and my Album " HAMINIA'S POETRY " is false. Oh, my God ! 

How can they be false ? I have only this account on Face Book : 
Haminia Haar and two Albums with poems and card poems : 
HAMINIA'S POETRY and HAMINIA CARD POEMS which you 
know. 

He insults me and one of her FB woman/poetess, too directly 
on my album with poems "Haminia's Poetry". I blocked her 
comment,. of course. 

Who give them the right to offend me in such a way ? They 
don't know me, they know only my poems. I would like to know 
that there are not many Indian men who make fool of women 
and of me, too. 

How to copy IDEAS ? Who is able to copy IDEAS ? About Love
all the poets in the world wrote with passion . Even if I wanted
to copy Shakespeare, I would not be able. Is anybody able in the
world ? Is anybody able to copy Rumi ? 

Some Romanians asked me why I didn't translate into English 
our national poet, Mihai Eminescu, whose poems I like very
much. I gave my answer to those Romanians : I am not able to 
translate into any foreign language Eminescu's wonderful and
unique verses ! 

I am very happy to have been inspired by God to translate into
Romanian the great Arabic poet, Munir Mezyed who lives In 
Romania at his request. 

I translated for him about 400 poems from which he published 
some. I wanted to make him known in Romania. I read more than 
1000 poems from Munir Mezyed's books but I can not imitate his 
unique talent in poetry, I have never thought to copy his poems.

It is impossible to copy a poet or an artist ! Who can copy 
IDEAS and GIFTS from GOD ? Who can copy the ideas of 
Albert Einstein ? Who can copy Leonardo da Vinci in painting 
or Beethoven in Music ?

If the great work of the famous writers, painters, musicians can
not be copied, how to copy poems, paintings, songs, Beauty of 
the ordinary people ?


Haminia Haar

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu