Recent Posts

duminică, 2 noiembrie 2014

FROM UN UNKNOWN BY ME PERSON CALLED KERSTIN CENTERVALL



DEAR KERSTIN,

As a reply to your miserable writing directly on my
album with poems which is much loved by my readers
in a larger number than yours who are your friends not
foreign people like are mine, I write my comment on my
own blog.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME, WE HAVE NEVER MET IN REALITY,
WE HAVE NEVER BEEN FRIENDS, I HAVE NEVER GIVEN
ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ME TO YOU OR YOUR VIRTUAL
FRIENDS.

So, all your words are your fantasies !

I translated more than 400 poems from Munir Mezyed
at his request. MORE THAN 400 not some from English
to Romanian and they are much appreciated by Romanians
whom I gave the the book and poems . I wanted to make
him known by Romanians because he received the
Romanian citizenship last year. He can not write in
Romanian because he doesn't know it more than conversation.
He published some of them until he married and his
wife stole my translations and published my Romanian
verses with her name.

Munir Mezyed appreciated my poems very much and
encouraged me to write and to publish my poems.
I have his words saved in need. Some of them were
written on Face Book and others directly to me.
But why to explain to you all these ?

I don't know you. I don't know where you live or what
you work .

I don't know who is the poet whose poems I stole.
Dipankar Sadhukhan wrote to me and I have his
messages saved that he hadn't write any poem in the
English language before meeting my poems on Face
Book. He started to write Poems in English only after
he was crazy about my poems and he declared it
many many times through his messages to me until
I blocked him from Face Book, form Yahoo, from my
Album with poems, from each link to Internet.

He tried many times to request my Face Book friendship
during last year but I discovered his identity and I
blocked ALL HIS NEW CREATED ACCOUNTS !

Some days ago, about 7 he sent me a new request
to accept him on my Face Book group of friends,
but I discovered that he used a false name given by
to himself. That female name is made of letters
contained in his name Dipankar Sadhukhan.

Why does he follow me ?
Why does he writes poems using my name on
vertical ? H A M I N I A H A A R ...Some friends
sent to me his poems and I published on Face Book
the last poems Dipankas Sadhukhan wrote to me
and disturbing me.

Your friend Dipankar Sadhukhan started to imitate
my divine love poems when he didn't know what is
divine love. We had many chats about this. I always
told him to not copy my words from my poems.

I had published a book and the second book was
ready to be published when Dipankar Sadhukhan
started to write his first poems.

Kerstin, you should check what you write !!!

You don't have any right to write against any person
on Face Book .

YOU LIE !!!

YOU LIE !!!

SHAME ON YOU !!!

I KNOW YOUR BLOG AND YOUR REGISTERED
WITH YOUR BEGGING VOICE POEMS BUT I
NEVER WRITE YOU IF I LIKE YOUR POEMS OR
NOT. THEY ARE VERY WEAK POEMS IN MY OPINION!

Only your friends like them ! If they are not friends,
you have NO READERS !!!

I don't need friends to like my poems .
My poems are appreciated by International poets.

I have more rewards from International contests.

Why do I explain to you all these ?

Because my readers of my blog will read my words
and poems more and more !

I ask you to take care of your work and leave me
in peace !

Tell Dipankar NOT TO WRITE POEMS ABOUT ME
and about his love he had for me : I have ALL HIS
MESSAGES he sent to me. I saved them because
I saw that he was sick and I thought that he will
go on with following me. He was very angry because
I blocked him and I took his chance to read my poems
or to be in my group of friends. There is another FB 
poet who stared to write after he met me and we were
good friends in poetry but this is another story which
you will never know.

Nobody recognizes the Truth even if they say that
they are sanctified souls.

Haminia Haar


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu