Recent Posts

joi, 8 mai 2014

MY TRANSLATIONS FOR MUNIR MEZYED - 350 POEMS - AND HIS DECISION TO STEAL MY WORK BY PUBLISHING MY WORK WITH THE NAME OF HER WIFE, DR. MADALINA ENCU MEZYED. The book : EROS SINGS IN MY MEMORY which I translated and published on face book in October 2013


                                                              Munir Mezyed



ABOUT MY TRANSLATIONS INTO ROMANIAN LANGUAGE OF
MUNIR MEZYED'S POEMS !


On 7th 2014 I saw on Munir's Face Book wall that he published 
my translations of the book "EROS SINGS IN MY MEMORY" under 
the name of his wife, dr. Madalina Encu Mezyed.
He stole my work , my mind, my knowledge in English, in philosophy, 
poetry, psychology etc.
Is it possible ?
What is the punishment for such ugly things ?
They stole my rights as translator and author of the translations !
I have all the books which I translated for him ! 

I translated for Munir Mezyed four books, about 350 poems in eight 
months and he promised to publish all of them for the Romanian 
people. 

He published my first translations in a small book, last year. The 
second was bigger, with 210 poems and the title SCARLET SKY 
GLITTERS WITH LEGENDS, in Romanian CER ARAMIU STRALUCIND 
DE LEGENDE. 

He said that he selected the best of his poems for Romania which 
is the country, after England and USA which gave him the citizenship,
 last year in April 2013. I felt sorry for him when he wrote everywhere that 
he was threatened with death in Siria where he lived since childhood. 

But, I see now that he makes fool of me as Romanian citizen like him 
by cheating me and stealing my work , my mind, my knowledge in 
philosophy, literature and English language.

 I will announce in written the Romanian Authorities in Literature and 
not only about his behavior in Romania. 

Munir didn't promise to give me any money and I agreed to translate 
his poems only for Romania.

After he married with Dr. Madalina Encu Mezyed in May 2013 I think 
that she gave him the idea to steal my work in translations and to put 
her name on my translations into Romanian language. 

She is Romanian doctor but she stole my work, like a common thief. 
I am very angry with Munir and his wife because they stole my work, 
and Madalina uses my translations in published books under her name. 

This can not remain like this. God and everybody from Face Book and 
my real friends know about my translations, about those four books
translated by me. Some of them were published in Italy last year ..and 
on my group of Face Book, on Munir's group and others...

I have at home the first book which I translated into Romanian
published by Munir Mezyed. All my friends know this book and
like my translations very much !

God can not let the thieves live so free..

Haminia Haar,
May, 8, 2014


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu