Recent Posts

duminică, 11 mai 2014

MY SWEET HONEY - POEM WRITTEN BY DIPANKAR SADHUKHAN FOR HAMINIA HAAR : JUST LOOK AT THE EVERY BEGINNING LETTER OF THE POEM : IT IS HAMINIA HAAR'S NAME . HE ALSO USED A PIC FROM MY ALBUM


MY SWEET HONEY
Hark me, my dear Sweet Honey! 
And as to my heart quickly. 
My heart is restless and weary. 
It's waiting for getting your proximity. 
No palace, no wealth I need. 
I want your nearness indeed 
And the nectar of your Love a Little bits.
Hail! My dear Sweet Honey
'm eagerly awating you 
As my heart wants you badly. 
Return and passionately caress my heart.
By Dipankar Sadhukhan 
Kolkata, India. 
Copyrights @ May09, 2014
*****
I was sent this poem by a Face Book friend
who noticed that each Capital letter makes
my name : H A M I N I A   H A A R
I thank Dipankar Sadhukhan for the poem !

Haminia Haar,
May,10,2014

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu