Recent Posts

miercuri, 7 mai 2014

MY COMMENT TO MUNIR MEZYED








MY LETTER TO MUNIR MEZYED 
May7,2014

ABOUT MY TRANSLATION OF HIS BOOK
"EROS SINGS IN MY MEMORY " INTO THE
ROMANIAN LANGUAGE

Very beautiful 45 poems which I translated into Romanian
in October 2013 and I waited from you, Munir, to publish
them in the Romanian language as you told me when you
asked me to translate !

I see that the Romanian translation is made by Madalina , 
your wife...! 

Is my translation with her name ? 
Shall I publish my translations by myself ? 

I don't accept that my translations to be used by your wife 
or anybody else !!! 

You didn't include my translation in your book as you did 
with  my first translation ..

I worked with much pleasure to translate for you 350 poems
for four books, at your request and now ...

Will you publish the BIG BOOK FOR ROMANIA those 210
poems translated by me into Romanian for which I worked 
night by night three months also signed by Madalina, 
your wife ? 

It's the book "SCARLET SKY GLITTERS WITH LEGENDS " ! 

What happens ? Is it correct what you do ? 
It is not possible to do like this ! 

We live in the same country, Romania, we are both Romanian 
citizens !

How is possible to make me such lie to me ? Please, explain ..!

Haminia Haar,
May7,2014

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu