Recent Posts

joi, 8 mai 2014

MUNIR MEZYED'S LIFE IN A SHORT STORY WRITTEN BY HIM





                           


                   "Purple Odes Searching for Honey " , the blue on the right 
                                  is translated by me, Haminia Haar, into the 
                                         Romaian language, in spring 2013



Greetings to every one !

These books are my gift to this world . 

They will tell a story about a writer who had to flee from 
his homeland as the cultural dirty mafia there tried to 
assassinate him due to his liberal ideas ...

This writer came to Romania with nothing but his God's Gift . 

During all these years the Arabs have tried by all means to
 assassin his mind and heart but God has another plan for him ...

Therefore, I must be so grateful to the Almighty God as he 

stood by me and gave me the power to go on...

This is my story in few lines.


Munir Mezyed


******************************************************************

MUNIR MEZYED TO HAMINIA HAAR

In Romania, I wrote my best poems...

No one can deny that ...
Romania will always be the country that hosted the poet Munir Mezyed Romania is a small country but the Romanians do have big hearts ..
Simply I love Romania and I have so much respect to this country and to the Romanians !

Munir Mezyed, March 2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu