Recent Posts

marți, 20 mai 2014

LOVE SINGS TO YOU - FROM MUNIR MEZYED - FOR VALENTINE'S DAY 2013


To Haminia
Love Sings to you
Munir Mezyed
Blue daylight is begotten Between our lips by the thoughts of desire And one dissolved kiss in the nectar opens The gate of the eternal bliss We behold the sky covered with the spry of our sighs dancing On the flame of our touches
Habibti Dawn perfumes its ablution by the luminosity of your breast And magic gets drunk by the wine of your charm I behold you coming out of a scarlet dream A nymph of grapes and honey Covered with the nectar of the flower of ecstasy Bathing in the light of odes Squeezing the imagination of words In the cups of love …!
I drown in the of vortex of passion Traveling from rainy song to sunny song Searching for rainbows visiting your eyes…
Habibti Your beauty illuminates my intoxicated soul Alluring my mind with joyous thoughts These detours awaken my deepest desires I always knew I'd find you Sleeping in my voice…
Munir Mezyed ,
On Valentine's Day 2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu