Recent Posts

vineri, 23 mai 2014

GREAT FATHERS





Smiling Haminia,

That I can Claim no Credit for at all..

My Father Chose that Name! My Mom wanted to name Me Jenniefer. 
So, My Father being the determined and very Brilliant Man that He was, 
brought in a Black Top Hat, and had 12 Slips of paper with Carmen 
written on it, and 12 Slips of paper that he told my Mother had Jenniefer 
written on them! 

He Even Offered to Be the Complete Gentleman and allowed her to Shut 
her Eyes and draw a Slip from the Top Hat, whichever name chosen was
to be my Name.

My Mom said " Now that is Fair! " Hahhhahahah.... 

He never told her, but did tell me Secretly later in my life that ALL OF THE 
SLIPS OF PAPER HAD CARMEN WRITTEN ON THEM! 

I Guess both Heaven and My Father were Determined my Name would 
be Carmen  

CARMEN WRIGHT,
May22, 2014 - USA

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu