Recent Posts

vineri, 9 mai 2014

FROM A FRIEND , SUPPORT ABOUT MUNIR MEZYED WHO CHEATED ME AND STOLE MY TRANSLATION INTO ROMANIAN PUBLISHING HIS WIFE'S NAME ON MY WORK





Dear Himinia Haar , 

I read about your translation exposure in connection with
the poems of the poet Munir and more and I'm sorry 
for what happened to you and I read to him and his wife did 
not write it never before been translated to him, but you're always .. 
Himinia Haar of translated poems of the Roman but suddenly 
I was shocked that he finally wrote to his wife the translator name .
I regret what happened .. but my duty to write to you ..... 

I completely lost my appreciation for the couple together !

Roy Albricht

1 comentarii:

Eleonora Nicu spunea...

Seams that you do not understand to revise your attitude regarding doctor Madalina Mezyed and her husband the greatest poet Munir Mezyed. NEVER TRY TO PUT SHADOWS TO SOMEONES LIFE WITH A LIE , WHEN YOURS CAN BE DESTROYED WITH THE REAL TRUTH HAMINIA HAAR ,BECAUSE YOU CAN LIE OTHERS ,BUT YOU CAN NEVER LIE GOD MAKING THE VICTIM ON THE SHOULDERS OF HONEST PEOPLE ,ONLY TO SEAMS YOU TOO IMPORTANT .... WHO BELIEVE YOU ARE LIKE YOU ...

Trimiteți un comentariu