Recent Posts

miercuri, 7 mai 2014

COMMENTS ON FACE BOOK ABOUT H.H. FROM UGLY SOULS LIKE CARMENCITA E. = SHEILA DUSE = ANA MARIA MANGIONE = FROM ITALY = FRIEND WITH MUNIR MEZYED. WHAT DO THEY HAVE WITH ME ? I DON'T KNOW THEM MORE THAN FACE BOOK POSTS


                                               Carmencita Espinoza and Munir Mezyed


CARMENCITA ESPINOZA = ANNA MARIA MANGIONE = SHEILA DUSE AND OTHER ACCOUNTS ON FACE BOOK AND HER OBSESSIONS ..

Graziella Ardia says : 
I MIEI GRADITI OSPITI
Vedo arrivare sempre con piacere ospiti che vogliono seguire il mio diario e chiedono le mie notifiche ogni giorno, e poichè non posso accettare tanti che mi domandano l'amicizia, per motivi tecnici, obbligats quindi a restare molto limitata nei contatti, vedere così tante persone interessate alle mie poesie e le mie traduzioni mi da un senso di tranquillità e soddisfazione. ...
 See More

My GUESTS I get always welcome guests who want to follow my diary and ask my notifications every day, and since I cannot accept many who ask me friendship, for technical reasons, then obbligats to remain very limited contacts, see so many people interested in my poems and my translations gives me a sense of tranquility and satisfaction.
Unfortunately known for some time that guests are added almost daily, and instead of increasing numbers decrease, I tried, suspecting acker, continually changing password but the problem continues, it seems to me absurd that is due to a malfunction of fb (the poetry page, Yes, because they want the sponsorship that I still haven't accettsato so I removed the numbers ...) but on the diary that purpose would there be? I even my friends who are suddenly blocked or erased that guilt is this inconvemiente, not mine.
I embrace you all, guests and friends your Graziella Ardia: my soul spaces(Translated by Bing)
Like ·  · 


Carmencita = Sheila Duse = Anna Maria Mangione = other accounts on Face Book
wants to eliminate me from the Face of Earth ..

I wonder why ..

I blocked her after ten days on Face Book because she disturbed me with her
many messages asking me to help her in her wish to suicide...because Munir
Mezyed got married ...

I don't know the life of Munir Mezyed and I could not tell her anything about
his marriage. I have never seen Munir in my life. We are just Face Book poets.

Haminia Haar,
May7, 2014

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu