Recent Posts

luni, 31 martie 2014

DIPANKAR ABOUT ME..., ABOUT HIS POEM "SWEET HAMINIA" AND ABOUT ALL HIS POEMS INSPIRED BY ME. .




YOUR LOVE FOR ME

Your Love is the Evening star
In the moonless sky of my mind,
A sweet melodious note created
Out of the violin of my inner-self,
A beautiful romantic dream
In the eyes of my conscience.

Your Love is the beauty of crimson sun
Rising out of the sea of my heart,
The sweet fragrance of rose and jasmine
In the garden of my passion,
A holy river flowing through
The valley of my emotion.

Your Love is the romantic full moon
In the sky of my thoughts,
The rhythimic pulsation
Of my desire and will power,
And the food of my creative plants
Growing in the field of my heart.

By Dipankar Sadhukhan
Kolkata, India.
'Love, Another Name of Divinity'.
Copyrights@March31,2014(10:15pm).
---------------------------------------------


Dear friends!

On 19/05/2013 I wrote the poem, 'SWEET H######' which was first published by a poetess of Divine Love . I have started writing poetry regularly since the month of July,2013.

Just few minutes ago I wrote a poem, 'Your Love For Me' for my second poetry book, 'Love, Another Name Of Divinity'.

'Your Love For Me' is my 101st poem.

I can write poetry spontaneously and effortlessly because of your support and encouragement inspite of leading a very busy life as teaching is my profession. The whole credit goes to you dear friends.

With my love and regards.

Dipankar Sadhukhan

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu