Recent Posts

vineri, 22 noiembrie 2013

THE SWORD OF DAMOCLES - BY MAURIZIO CRISCI




THE SWORD OF DAMOCLES

The sword of Damocles ........... 
in or out, angel or demon 
and in my hands life to protect 
in solitude, rejected from the bowels of the earth 
I dress like a fighter to face life 
to feed mouths frail and arid
I close my eyes,i don't wont to see me die
and I suspect that death betrays me
rises a cry for help
deaf ears of life
I cling to yours in order not to fall
tender soul with no-fault
I have neither bread nor water
my life is not enough to feed you
on the head the sword of Damocles that is not mine
I dress as an actor for the last act
and recite the happiness
you did not notice anything
while my soul continues to cry out for help
someone will listen
so you will be satisfied and strong
and will encourage me not to die

"Prayer of those who have lost their jobs"


Maurizio Crisci
November22,2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu