Recent Posts

vineri, 30 august 2013

LITTLE PRINCE - BY SAINT EXUPERY



LITTLE PRINCE


“If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet 

to look at the sky at night. 

All the stars are a-bloom with flowers . . . 


Where I live everything is so small that I cannot show 

you where my star is to be found. It is better, like that.

My star will just be one of the stars, for you. 

And so you will love to watch all the stars in the heavens . . 
They will all be your friends.”

“In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall

 be laughing. 

And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when 

you look at the sky at night . . . 

You – only you – will have stars that can laugh!”

“And when your sorrow is comforted you will be content 

that you have known me. You will always be my friend. 

You will want to laugh with me. 


And you will sometimes open your window, so, for that

pleasure . . . 

And you friends will be properly astonished to see you 

laughing as you look up at the sky! 

Then you will say to them, 

‘Yes, the stars always make me laugh!’ 

And they will think you are crazy. It will be a very shabby

trick that I shall have played on you . . . “


"Little Prince"  by Saint Exupery


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu