Recent Posts

joi, 16 mai 2013

Two Bodies One Soul



Two Bodies One Soul

As The Night Falls...She Runs Into My Arms
An Angel She Is...An Angel Of Love
I Forget My Worries...As She Looks At Me
She Lights My World...With Her Beautiful Smile

She Is The One For Me...She Is My Destiny

Her Supple Skin...White As Milk
Glowin In the Moonlight...Soft As Satin
Her Beautiful Hair...Golden And Long
Shadowin My Senses...As I Hide My Face

I Drown Myself...In Her Seducin Eyes

She Holds Me Tight...She Kisses Me Gently
Her Lips Soft As Petal...As Sweet As Nectar
She Caresses Me All Over...She Takes Me To Heaven
She Turns Me On...She Makes Me Beg For More

My Body Burns...In Ardent Desire

The Candle Burns Slowly...Ignitin Our Passion
The Night Turns Romantic...With Love In The Air
Our Hearts Beat Together...In A Rhythm Of Love
Rhythm So Perfect...Rhythm So Divine

We Hold This Moment...In A Blissful Embrace

Feelin Of Ecstasy...Nothin Between Us
As We Plunge Deeper...In The Sea Of Love
Our Bodies Slither...In Passionate Motion
We Make Love...As There Is No Tomorrow

In The Heat Of The Night...We Become Two Bodies One Soul

Syd Blizzard

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu