Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 4 mai 2013

OH MY LOVE



" Oh my love "

Oh my Love , my darling heart 
You are the sole reason of my existence 
When my eyes caress your eyes 
You illuminate the depth of my soul
When our bodies created a passion together
That invented a blessed new life
And when your serene soul turned into mine
That gives the meaning of eternity to our love
Oh my love , my darling heart
You are the soul reason of my existence
You are the Jasmine that perfumed
The journey of my nights and days
And make every moment worth living
The sounds of your breath stays in my spruts
And the echo whispers into my ears
I kiss your soul , your eyes and lips
The perpetual taste of your divine kiss
Sighing me back to the beauty of life
Oh my love , my darling heart
You are the sole reason of my existence
Oh our lusty desires wandering
In the glowing valley of ecstasy
Hanging by the thread of fantasies
To unveil the bliss of shining sky
And eat the delicious fruits of eternal joys
We are wrapped in the blanket of emotions
The warmth of your adorable skin
And the vibration of thumping heart
Force our souls to get united forever
And nothing can ever make us apart
Oh my love , my darling heart
You are the sole reason of my existence... 


Haraeen Hussain

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu